Subject: Re: Adopting a whale

Lori Mazzuca (lorim@soest.hawaii.edu)
Sun, 4 May 1997 16:32:14 -1000 (HST)

Dear Brie:
	Thank you for your question regarding how to, and where to, adopt
a whale.  I know a successful program in Hawaii on the island of Maui. I
have several addresses, but I think the best thing to do is to call their
800 telephone number (a free call) and ask questions.  The
organization is The Pacific Whale Foundation and the telephone
number is:  1-800-942-5311.  I know they have found a few new whales to
adopt this year....it might be a good time for you and your friend to
call.  I think this is a great way to begin a life long relationship with
these wonderful mammals!  Good luck!

Sincerely,
Lori Mazzuca