Subject: Whale illustration/skeleton

Lori Mazzuca (lorim@soest.hawaii.edu)
Mon, 5 May 1997 15:02:20 -1000 (HST)

Dear Anthony,
	Thank you for your question.  My best advice is to go to the
library and/or local bookstore and look for books on cetaceans (dolphins
and whales).  I have several books on my shelf that have illustrations so
they aren't difficult to find however, some illustrations are better than
others.  It would be best for you to choose the one that best suits the
project.  Good luck!
Sincerely,
Lori Mazzuca