Subject: Miscellaneous Questions/Marine Mammals (Room #118)

Lori Mazzuca (lorim@soest.hawaii.edu)
Tue, 6 May 1997 13:16:07 -1000 (HST)

Dear Adam and Matt (From Room 118):
	Goodness, you are full of questions!  Thank you for all of them.
I will answer each with a short answer. Because many of the questions
you asked involve my personal opinion and experience I think it would
benefit you and your entire class if you were to look through some books
about whales in a library or your local bookstore.  I have answered your
questions below IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.