Subject: Feedback to ASK re: Response to Whale songs/humpback whale

Lori Mazzuca (lorim@soest.hawaii.edu)
Thu, 8 May 1997 17:11:31 -1000 (HST)

Hi Mike.  I wasn't sure if I should forward ALL responses. This is from a
person who asked a question...I answered....and he responded back
again...question free.  Just thought I would forward to you anyway...do
with it what you must.
Aloha-
Lori

PS...these questions are keeping me busy!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 17:07:59 -1000 (HST)
From: Lori Mazzuca <lorim@soest.hawaii.edu>
To: "Jonathan M. Ross" <Jonathan.M.Ross@dartmouth.edu>
Subject: Re:Whale songs/humpback whale

Dear Jake,
	Thank you for your enthusiasm and encouraging words!  I have a
feeling the "old way" of not sharing information will not be a fruitful
avenue as we move into the next century.  Somehow that is a limiting
belief and a consciousness of "poverty" that there is not enough of
whatever it is that people seek.  I believe there is plenty for everyone
and if we are to make it as a species.....we are going to have to share
reather than re-invent the wheel in differenct ways.  Things are moving
toward partnerships and collaboration.  I have a feeling you will help
foster this concept.  I also have a feeling that you will make it in
whatever field you choose! Best of luck to you!

Aloha-
Lori