Subject: Humpback whales

Martine Berube (martine@newt.bio.uci.edu)
Tue, 21 Oct 1997 12:46:29 -0700

The first place I would look is under "Affiliate Organizations and Adoption
Programs". One of the first organization listed is Allied Whale. This
organization has developed the technique to photo-identified humpback
whales. Also, just under "Marine mammal links and information", you will
find the "Species information menu". On this page you will find other links
to more humpback whale's information.
Good luck with your project,
Martine

Question:
>I am a grade 5 student.  I am doing a project on Humpback Whales and I
>was wondering if Whalenet had information about Humpback Whales.  Thank
>you for your help.

Martine Berube
Dept. of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
University of California
Irvine, CA, 92697-2525
PHONE:714-824-8680
FAX:714-824-2181