Subject: Communication-narwhal

Courtney Stirling Casey (stirling@gsosun1.gso.uri.edu)
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 17:55:42 -0500 (EST)

Alyssa,
	Yes, Nrwhals are thought to communicate in a manner similar to
dolphins.  It is believed that they produce echolocation clicks.  In order
to learn more about the specifics of echolocation head to your library for
a book on dolphins.  If you don't have any luck, let me know and I can
give you more information.

Courtney