Subject: Web page on Gray Whales

Jen Philips (jphilips@soest.hawaii.edu)
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 22:59:16 -1000 (HST)

On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, Bobby Standring wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if there was any web site, pages or domains that track
> the Gray Whale on the west coast every day and is updated dayily. Thank
> you for your time.
>
> 						-bcs22
>
> PS
> Please Reply

Aloha Bobby!  I have taken a little extra time to answer your question
because I was looking a bit on the web for some pages that might match
your description.  A couple colleagues are doing research with the gray
whales off California and Baja, but they do not know of any such pages.
So, I'm sorry to say that there might not be a good, daily updated page on
the web, at least yet!  But, the web is always changing, and it can't hurt
to keep looking!

Sorry I couldn't help more!  Please write back if you have any more
questions.

Jen Philips

Jennifer D. Philips				jphilips@soest.hawaii.edu

Marine Mammal Research Program - HIMB		(808) 236-4001
University of Hawaii, Manoa
Honolulu, HI  96822	      "First, there were some amoebas. Deviant
			       amoebas adapted better to the environment,
			       thus becoming monkeys..."       - S.Adams