Subject: Research about Whales & Hearing Impairment

Kim Marshall (
Sat, 3 Jan 1998 11:21:03 -0500

Hello - If you are looking for alternative therapy for your 4 year old son
who is deaf I can recommend calling the Dolphin Research Center in Marathon
Florida at (305) 2891121.  I am not sure they still have a scheduled
program but I believe the doctor who started the program is called Dr.
Nathon.  If they can;t help you ask them if they know Dr. Nathons number,
he is also closeby in Florida at another site.

Good luck - I hope this information helps you.  Happy New Year!  Kim

Kim Marshall-Tilas                              (617) 259-0423
Whale Conservation Institute                   fax: 259-0288
191 Weston Road                                 website:
Lincoln, MA  01773		Are you a member of WCI yet?