Subject: marine mammologists

Tokitae (tokitae@bellsouth.net)
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 00:02:12 -0500 (EST)

>Hi.  My name is Kari Connor, and i am doing a research paper on Marine
>Mammologists for school.  I was just wondering if you knew of any sources
>which might be helpful, or even any marine mammologists whom I might be able
>to contact.  I live in Fort Smith, AR, so I'm not exactly close to anything
>useful, but any suggestions would be helpful.  Any recommended books, sites,
>or people.
>
>I really appreciate your time.
>
>Sincerely,
>          Kari

Probably the best place for you to look is at the web page of the Society
for Marine Mammalogists, which is:

http://pegasus.cc.ucf.edu/~smm/

You can also cruise the web for other sites of marine mammalogists. Any of
the ASK scientists might be able to answer a question or two.

Best of luck.

Howard Garrett
Lolita Project
tokitae@bellsouth.net