Subject: Killer whale is a dolphin

Dagmar Fertl (Dagmar_Fertl@mms.gov)
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 16:00:36 -0500

     Dustin,

     Actually, you answered your own question.  Killer whales are indeed
     the largest member of the dolphin family.  The marine mammal
     biologists know it, but not everyone in the general public knows
     it...but it's true.

     Dagmar

Subject: Killer whale question
Author:  roesel@thequest.net (Dustin Roesel) at ~smtp
Date:    2/4/98 7:45 PM

Hello, my supervisor has a calendar of the sea.  One thing that we had a
question with was that the calendar said killer whales were actually dolphins
and that not many people knew that.  Both of us being ocean lovers had never
heard of that.  So we went to the net to find out.  Do you think you could help
us out on this discussion.

Thanks in advance,
                Dustin

p.s. I don't know why it gave me 2 address to mail to but it did.