Subject: Coral reefs and whales

Dagmar Fertl (Dagmar_Fertl@mms.gov)
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 07:42:27 -0500

     Dear Caitlin,

     At the office, I work on environmental impact statements. On the side,
     I am working on a paper reviewing remora associations with whales and
     dolphins.

     I will pass your message to the coral reef expert so that he can get
     in touch with you himself.  I don't want everyone writing to him with
     their questions, unless that's something he feels comfortable about. I
     hope you understand.

     Killer whales are indeed very cool animals.

Author:  Mike Zozakiewicz <xtimis@execpc.com> at ~smtp
Date:    2/13/98 9:32 PM

Dear Ms. Fertl,
        Thank you for responding to my e-mail.  What are you researching
presently?  Could you let me know how to reach the coral reef expert?
        I find whales most fascinating.  But I already did 1000 reports
on them so I tried something different.  I really like Orcas. They are
my favorite animal.
                                Sincerely,
                                        Caitlin