Subject: Pekinese Whale?

Phil Colla (pcolla@cts.com)
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 16:08:39 -0800

At 08:46 PM 1/17/96 -0600, you wrote:
>My neighbor's son has asked me to help him look up information concerning a
>certain Whale.  The whale in particular is called the Pekinese (spelling)
>whale.  I have had absolutely NO luck in finding any information concerning
>this particular whale.  If you can help, please reply back to me.

Boy, that's a tough one.  I haven't heard of a Pekinese
whale, so I can't tell you anything.  If I have time, I'll
do some research and see what I can tell you.  Your son may be right,
it just may be a name I haven't heard of before...

Phil Colla

Phil Colla, pcolla@cts.com
Humpback Whales: http://www.earthwindow.com/hwrf