Subject: Costs for Dolphins and Manatees

Phil Colla (pcolla@cts.com)
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 13:48:50 -0800

>How much money would it cost to by two dolphins an one manatee and food
>for a year.

Hmmm, that's a tough one.  There are really no "markets" for dolphins or
manatees, so no price has been established.  I would suggest that you
contact Sea World.  They might be able to give you an estimate of what it
costs to feed a dolphin or manateee for a year.  I don't think that they
will give you a "price" though, since these animals are not really sold
in the usual sense.  Sorry to be so vague, but that's about the best answer
I can give you.

Phil Colla

Phil Colla, pcolla@cts.com
Humpback Whales: http://www.earthwindow.com/hwrf