Subject: Dolphin research

Lindsay J Porter (h9390327@hkucc.hku.hk)
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 12:36:19 +0800 (HKT)

Dear Nicole,
Thank you for your message.  I know little about human/dolphin
communication, however,  have been able to find a website which summarises
some information and provides links to other, similar, sites.
http://www.physics.helsinki.fi/whale/reflect.html

As for the intelligence of dolphins (or cetaceans in general), a fairly
comprehensive website, with many links, can be found at
http://www.highnorth.no/cont-win.htm

I hope this assisste you in your research.
with best wishes

Lindsay

>Dear Ms. Porter,
>I am writing a thesis on the intelligence of dolphins (communication
>between our two species, where they are on the evelutionary ladder,
>etc.) and I was hoping you had some helpful information or interesting
>stories for me. I need this as soon as possible if that is all write.
>Thank you for your time, it is a huge help.
Sincerely,
Nicole Kendrot
email h9390327@hkucc.hku.hk
Dolphin Research Group