Subject: grey whales

Lindsay J Porter (h9390327@hkucc.hku.hk)
Sat, 4 Apr 1998 19:22:19 +0800 (HKT)

>Hi , I enjoyed your web site and would love any information on the grey whale
>. I have just returned from a trip to Baja Calif. and had the oppurtunity to
>touch and observe these incredible mammals . I could not find any information
>in Mexico as I do not speak the language, and have so many questions
>....migration, feeding, mating, young bearing , anything you have ...or might
>suggest would be most appreciated !!!!!
>
>                                                Lori Signs
>                                                 lasigns@aol.com (e-mail)
>                                                  619 390-6411      (fax)
Dear Lori,
I have done a search for the species on the web and have come across some
interesting sites.  If you cannot find the answers to your questions in
these pages then please email me back with specific questions.  I recently
saw grey whales in British Colombia - they are quite amazing!!

http://www.oit.itd.umich.edu/bio/Chordata/Mammalia/Cetacea/Eschrichtiidae.shtml
http://whales.magna.com.au/DISCOVER/GRAY/grayg.html
http://dizzy.library.arizona.edu/ej/jpe/serge.htm

best wishes