Subject: Pygmy Killer Whales

Cara M. Gubbins (cara@scs.unr.edu)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 16:43:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Luann,
Sorry for the delay in replying to you. I've also had trouble finding
sources for info n pygmy killer whlaes. Leatherwood and Reeve's book
(Sierra Club Handbook of Whales and Dolphins) has the best general
overview that I could find. It was published in 1983 by Sierra Club books
in San Francisco. Many university libraries have it in their collection.
It is an excellent guide to all cetaceans.
Good luck,
Cara