Subject: Marine Biology Career

Martine Berube (mberube@ulb.ac.be)
Mon, 11 May 1998 17:43:59 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear,
It is difficult for me to help you with precision as you did not mention
which grade you are in. So, I suggest to you to look at this address
(http://pegasus.cc.ucf.edu/~smm/strat.htm). You will find answers to your
questions and more. If you have more questions after you have browsed this
site, please don't hesitate to contact me again.
Cheers,
Martine

Question:
At 05.35 PM 18-05-1998 -0500, you wrote:
>I am a student interested in marine biology, zoology, and animal
>rehabilitation.  What courses or degrees would you suggest obtaining?
>Also, how difficult is it to find a career in these fields?

Martine Berube
Unit of Evolutionary Genetics
Department of Molecular Biology
Free University of Brussels (ULB)