Subject: Enemy or Enemies

Martine Berube (mberube@ulb.ac.be)
Thu, 14 May 1998 12:58:21 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear Glen,
The main reason for the decline in blue whales has been commercial whaling;
since this whale is now protected from exploitation.
Today, pollution, especially oil pollution, is an important ennemy to the
blue whales. Yes, the killer whale or Orca is an ennemy to the blue but
there is only a few attemps reported of Orcas trying to kill a blue whale.
Sincerely,
Martine

At 07.18 PM 13-05-1998 EDT, you wrote:
>Whats a Blue whales enmies   is  it  a  a Orca  , Sperm,. My class is doing a
>book
>report I'm doing it on whales it's my  fariote anmial in clued Oras there my
>best.
>How big is a sperm whale .I want to be like you whenI grow up study whales,
>dophines.
>

>                                   Good by
>                                    Glen

Martine Berube