Subject: Right Whales in Argentina

Martine Berube (mberube@ulb.ac.be)
Mon, 18 May 1998 11:10:56 +0200 (MET DST)

I found two website addresses which have information about whalewatching in
Argentina. I hope they will help you organizing your future trip. The second
address is in English. You can see the right whales from June to December
but the best time would be between August and October.
http://www.physics.helsinki.fi/whale/argentina/argen.html
http://www.satlink.com/usuarios/z/zonotrik/
Sincerely,
Martine

At 08.33 PM 15-05-1998 EDT, you wrote:
>I was looking for some information on the Right Whales off the coast of
>Argentina.  Last Sunday in Chicago at the Museum of Science and Industry,
>I saw the show "WHALES" in their Omnimax Theatre.  The film talked a lot
>about the whales in Argentina.  I would like to know at what time of the year
>they are there.  I actually would like to take a trip there to see them.  I
>have
>been a whale lover for years.
>Have a great day!

Martine Berube