Subject: Beluga whales References

Martine Berube (mberube@ulb.ac.be)
Tue, 19 May 1998 11:33:30 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear Melanie,
here are some websites which may be of some help,

http://www.ucf.k12.pa.us/hes/whales/narwhal.html
http://members.aol.com/puffindog/narwhal.html (great photos)
http://www.nmnh.si.edu/cgi-bin/wdb/msw/names/query/13077
http://www.museum.state.il.us/isas/mammals/whale019.html

In addition, I found a few references that also could be helpful for your
project. Within these papers, you probably will find some interesting