Subject: Humpback whale anatomy

Martine Berube (mberube@ulb.ac.be)
Tue, 19 May 1998 17:26:05 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear Lorraine,
I have been looking around and I could not find pictures of a humpback
skeleton. The only thing I could find is the Humpback whale parts at:
http://www.acsonline.org/factpack/whlparts.htm
Sorry, if I could not be more helpful,
Martine

At 10.26 PM 16-05-1998 -0400, you wrote:
>Could you please send us some pictures of the anatomy and/or
>the skeleton of a humpback whale? Thank you for your time.
>

>                                                       Thanks,
>                                                        Lorraine

Martine Berube
Unit of Evolutionary Genetics