Subject: harbor seal sightings

Center for Oceanic Research and Education (core@coreresearch.org)
Sun, 9 Aug 1998 18:58:02 -0400

Do you know what happened to the Harbor Seal (pup) that attached it's self
> a small boat near our Seven Sea's whale watching boat on Thursday, July
30???
To our knowledge, after the seal pup climbed into the boat(!) it eventually
jumped back into the water and swam away. There was a seal pup repeatedly
sighted in the same area for the past week that continued to display
intense curiousity toward the whale watch boats. The general consensus is
that it was the same one.

kburnett@whale.wheelock.edu