Subject: Re: HUMPBACK WHALES IN COLOMBIA SOUTH AMERICA

Center for Oceanic Research and Education (core@coreresearch.org)
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 13:22:01 -0400

Dear ERNESTO   OROZCO P -

In general, most humpback whales migrate toward the equator during their
winter and toward the poles of the earth during their summer.  It is
believed that whales do not cross the equator and remain in their
respective hemispheres throughout their life.

Thank you for your information! =20

Good luck with your research.

Sincerely,

Lisa Foerster