Subject: Careers in marine mammology

Center for Oceanic Research and Education (core@coreresearch.org)
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 12:29:25 -0400

Dear Ms. Hancock -

There is a wealth of information on careers and schooling in the field of
marine mammology through the WhaleNet web site.

There is a link on the WhaleNet site called  ed_resources page.

It will help with your specific questions!

Good Luck!

Sincerely,

Lisa Foerster
Director, CORE

'kburnett@whale.wheelock.edu'
> Subject: Hello.  I have some questions for you...
> Date: Tuesday, August 11, 1998 3:33 PM
>
> Hello, my name is Joanna Hancock, and I live in Sacramento, CA.  I am
> interested in a career in marine mammology.  I was wondering if you know
of
> some good schools here on the West Coast to attend?  I was thinking about
> CSU San Diego, but then decided on possibly attending CSU Monterey Bay.
Do