Subject: Re: hi

Kim Marshall (kim@whale.org)
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 09:30:48 -0400

Question:
>     Kim Hi, my name is Briane Wiro, I am a senior at  Amity High School,
>in Amity Oregon. For my senior project I am studying  marinebiology with
>an interest in Water Mammals. I know this is a really broad  subject for
>you. But if you had any information that you could send me on  whales,
>that would be really helpful. Thank You.  Briane Wiro Po. Box 233 Amity,OR
>97101 or wirob@onlinemac.com

Reply:
Hi Briane,
WCI will send you a general whale information packet to your postal address
but in the meantime I suggest searching WhaleNet's resouce pages at
http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/ed_resources.html#biblio or to
learn how to do a more complete search via WhaleNet try
http://whale.wheelock.edu/howtofind.html .  This should help you with your
project.

Good luck, Kim

Kim Marshall-Tilas                                   (781) 259-0423
Whale Conservation Institute                          fax: 259-0288
191 Weston Road                      website: http://www.whale.org/
Lincoln, MA  01773
WCI is a member funded and focused organization.  Membership has
its privileges . . .