Subject: Re: Information

Kim Marshall (kim@whale.org)
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 13:33:33 -0400

>Question:
>
>	My name is Matthew Hoyt and I am a fourth year student at the
>University of Maine, in Wildlife Management.  The purpose for my
>contacting you is to try to get information on the recovery of Right
>Whales for a Wildlife Policy class.  It appears from your website that
>you are very knowledgable in this field and I would appreciate any help
>that you might be able to send my way.  Thanks for your time.
>
>Reply:
Dear Mathew - please contact Helen Sharphelen sharp
<IWCJournal@compuserve.com to obtain a copy of the Report from the Right
Whale meeting in Cape Town. There will be a copy charge of =A35.39 per repor=
and
if you wish the reports to be sent air mail that will also be charged
extra.
We have a web page which has all this information on it. The address is

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/IWCOFFICE

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions! Thanks Kim

Kim Marshall-Tilas                                   (781) 259-0423
Whale Conservation Institute                          fax: 259-0288
191 Weston Road                      website: http://www.whale.org/
Lincoln, MA  01773
WCI is a member funded and focused organization.  Membership has
its privileges . . .