Subject: Re: Hi!!!

Rui Prieto (rprieto@dop.uac.pt)
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 19:49:37 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_00B5_01BDE33D.778A3B60

Hello,

My favorite whale is one called northern bottlenosed whale, a species that
many people don't know. They are
about 8.7m long (about 30 ft)  and have a blunt head with a beak similar to
the bottle nose dolhopin. I like this animal because we don't know almost
anything abouth them (they are very shy and difficult to see). I also like
harbour porpoises very much.

Cheers,

~Rui

-----Original Message-----
From: Trautwein2@aol.com <Trautwein2@aol.com>
To: rprieto@dop.uac.pt <rprieto@dop.uac.pt>; pita@whale.wheelock.edu
<pita@whale.wheelock.edu>; kburnett@whale.wheelock.edu
<kburnett@whale.wheelock.edu>
Date: Quinta-feira, 17 de Setembro de 1998 13:16
Subject: Hi!!!

>Dear Mr. Prieto,
> My name is Corley Hopkins.  I am a student from Saint George's Episcopal
>School.  I am in the seventh grade.  What is your favorite whale?  Why? My
>favorite whale is the Killer Whale is my favorite whale because I think
they
>are truly amazing. Well, I need to begin typing,so goodbye.
> Sincerely,
>   Corley Hopkins

------=_NextPart_000_00B5_01BDE33D.778A3B60
	filename="Rui Prieto.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Prieto;Rui;;;
FN:Rui Prieto
ORG:DOP;DOP
TITLE:
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+351 22988
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+351 (092) 32054
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+351 09319960245
TEL;WORK;FAX:+351 (092) 22659
ADR;WORK:;;Cais de Sta Cruz;Horta;;9900;Portugal
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:Cais de Sta Cruz=3D0D=3D0AHorta,  =
9900=3D0D=3D0APortugal
URL:http://www.uac.pt/dop
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:rprieto@dop.uac.pt
REV:19980918T194936Z