Subject: Re: No Subject

Rui Prieto (rprieto@dop.uac.pt)
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 19:55:12 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_00C0_01BDE33E.3F4F96E0

Hello,

In the past some products derived from the whales were used in the cosmethic
industry. One example was the Amber Gris, a substance sometimes found in
sperm whales' intestines that was used as a fixative in parfums and other
cosmetics (it makes the scence stay longer). But nowadays, the cosmetics
don't use whale derived products anymore, so you don't need to worry about
that.

best wishes,

Rui

-----Original Message-----
From: Trautwein2@aol.com <Trautwein2@aol.com>
To: rprieto@dop.uac.pt <rprieto@dop.uac.pt>; pita@whale.wheelock.edu
<pita@whale.wheelock.edu>; kburnett@whale.wheelock.edu
<kburnett@whale.wheelock.edu>
Date: Quinta-feira, 17 de Setembro de 1998 13:23
Subject: No Subject

>MR. PRIETO,
>        COULD YOU PLEASE TRY TO ANSWER MY QUESTION. IS LIPSTICK MADE FROM
ANY
>PART OF A WHALE? I AM IN THE 7TH GRADE AT ST. GEORGE'S EPISCAPAL SCHOOL.
>
> THANK YOU,
> ELIZABETH

------=_NextPart_000_00C0_01BDE33E.3F4F96E0
	filename="Rui Prieto.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Prieto;Rui;;;
FN:Rui Prieto
ORG:DOP;DOP
TITLE:
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+351 22988
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+351 (092) 32054
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+351 09319960245
TEL;WORK;FAX:+351 (092) 22659
ADR;WORK:;;Cais de Sta Cruz;Horta;;9900;Portugal
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:Cais de Sta Cruz=3D0D=3D0AHorta,  =
9900=3D0D=3D0APortugal
URL:http://www.uac.pt/dop
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:rprieto@dop.uac.pt
REV:19980918T195512Z