Subject: Re: Belugas and Narwhals

Fri, 18 Sep 1998 20:45:17 -0000

Rui

-----Original Message-----
From: Trautwein2@aol.com <Trautwein2@aol.com>
To: rprieto@dop.uac.pt <rprieto@dop.uac.pt>; pita@whale.wheelock.edu
<pita@whale.wheelock.edu>; kburnett@whale.wheelock.edu
<kburnett@whale.wheelock.edu>
Date: Quinta-feira, 17 de Setembro de 1998 9:58
Subject: No Subject

>How many Beluga whales are left in the world ? Where was the first Beluga
>whale spotted? Can a Beluga be longer than 20 feet? On the Narwhal whale,
what
>is the big pointy horn on the whale?
>
>Brett Upson
>Saint George's Episcopal School
>Griffin Georgia
>USA

------=_NextPart_000_0116_01BDE345.3E513580
	filename="Rui Prieto.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Prieto;Rui;;;
FN:Rui Prieto
ORG:DOP;DOP
TITLE:
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+351 22988
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+351 (092) 32054
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+351 09319960245
TEL;WORK;FAX:+351 (092) 22659
ADR;WORK:;;Cais de Sta Cruz;Horta;;9900;Portugal
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:Cais de Sta Cruz=3D0D=3D0AHorta,  =
9900=3D0D=3D0APortugal
URL:http://www.uac.pt/dop
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:rprieto@dop.uac.pt
REV:19980918T204517Z