Subject: Careers in Marine Science

S. Jones (betej@u.washington.edu)
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 14:50:49 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 8 Nov 1998 Dolphinwv@aol.com wrote:

> Hi Bete I am Jennifer and I was wondering what is the best collage to go to
> become a Marine Biologist.  So, will you please write me back and give me some
> info about on I would deeply appreciate it.
>                                                                 Thanks,
>                                                                    Jennifer

Dear Jennifer,
There are a lot of great colleges to go to if you are interested in a
career in marine science.  The web page for Wheelock College has two links
that might interest you.  One pertains to a career as a marine mammal
biologist, the other to a career as a marine scientist.  Check out their
web page for more information.  Here is the address:
http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/ed_resources.html

When you get to the page, scroll down to the "Careers" heading to find the
links.  Good luck!

Bete