Subject: Please help me find a mentor

Phil Clapham (phillip.clapham@noaa.gov)
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 06:53:11 -0500

Hi Beth:

There is one organization in the region which sometimes takes on interns
(though generally for longer periods of time).  This is the Center for
Coastal Studies in Provincetown (they have a web page - easy to find
with any search engine).  I don't know if they'd be interested in this,
but they're certainly worth contacting.

Good luck!

Phil Clapham

--