Subject: Re: humpback whales

Phil Clapham (phillip.clapham@noaa.gov)
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 07:00:33 -0500

Hi:

Well, since you didn't specify what you're interested in (there's a lot
of information on this species) I can give you some sources for
information - it isn't hard to find stuff on humpbacks, since they're so
popular.  The Whalenet site itself has a lot of information about
humpbacks, as does the site of the Center for Coastal Studies in
Provincetown, Massachusetts - their web address is
http://www.provincetown.com/coastalstudies

There are two books on humpbacks (one by me):

Humpback whales, by Phil Clapham.  Voyageur Press.
Wings in the Sea, by Lois and Howard Winn.  New England University
Press.

Phil Clapham

--

Phillip J. Clapham, Ph.D.