Subject: Whale help!!

Phil Clapham (phillip.clapham@noaa.gov)
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 09:13:09 -0500

Hello:

The Whalenet web site has a lot of good links to whale information which
should give you what you need.  The resources page is at:

http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/ed_resources.html

There are also good book lists and lots of web links to check out.  So
go exploring - with all those great photos, it's much better than
anything I can tell you!

Phil Clapham

--

Phillip J. Clapham, Ph.D.