Subject: Studying whales

Phil Clapham (phillip.clapham@noaa.gov)
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 08:55:19 -0500

Hi:

Probably the best thing to do is to contact the European Cetacean
Society which is the main scientific society for this type of work in
Europe.  Peter Evans can tell you more; his email is
peter.evans@zoology.oxford.ac.uk (I think).  They probably have a Web
page - you can find it by searching on the society name.  Also check the
Web page for the Society for Marine Mammalogy
(http://pegasus.cc.ucf.edu/~smm/)

Good luck.

Phil Clapham