Subject: whales

Al Romero (romero@macalester.edu)
Fri, 05 Feb 1999 12:53:12 -0600

At 10:38 AM 2/5/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear Aldemaro Romero,                    2/5/99
>
>	We are a sixth grade class in Humboldt County, CA. We are studying
>Humpback whales through Voyage of the Mimi. Our teacher would like to
>know about recent information on Humpback whales. Our E-mail address is
>cschool @ humboldt.net, thank you.

>								       Sincerely,
>								   sixth grade class of
>								Casterlin School

Could you please be more specific? Dozens of articles are published every
year about humpbacks. May be you want to start by looking at the WhaleNet
WebPage where you will find links to pages that describe generals features
about different species of marine mammals.

Best wishes,

Aldemaro Romero, Ph.D.
Director and Associate Professor
Environmental Studies Program