Subject: Education

Al Romero (romero@macalester.edu)
Tue, 02 Feb 1999 14:13:52 -0600

--=====================_13602457==_.ALT

At 02:06 PM 2/2/99 -0600, you wrote:

> Dr. Romero,
>
> Hello, I am a high school graduate looking to get into shark research and
> marine biology. Any information you could send me on colleges or programs
> that you know of specializing in these areas would be helpful. There are no
> regional restrictions.  Thank you.
>

> Sincerely,
> Regina Erickson

There are many colleges and universities that offer courses in Marine Biology
and Ichthyology (the science that studies fishes).  I would recommend that you
click on the link ed_resources page of the WhaleNet web site.

Best wishes,

Aldemaro Romero, Ph.D.
Director and Associate Professor
Environmental Studies Program