Subject: Questions on marine biology

Al Romero (romero@macalester.edu)
Wed, 03 Feb 1999 07:30:58 -0600

--=====================_56017857==_.ALT

At 06:42 PM 2/2/99 +0000, you wrote:

>    Hi! My name is Kara and I'm a 9th grade homeschooling student. I have a
> interest in marine biology and in my career pathways course, I need to
> interveiw a marine biolgist or someone in the field. If you could please
> answer some questions I would greatly appreciate it.
>
>    I need to know your occupation title and a brief job desciption. I also
> need to know what kind of  ideas/data  that you use. How closely your work
> deals people and the public, and what type of equipment that you use in your
> work.
>
>   I also would like to know on a personal level how much you like your job,
> and if you would recommend it to someone who is interested in that field.
>

> THANK YOU,
>
>     Kara
>
> (avril84@hotmail.com)

Kara,

Similar questions were asked to me about 2 days ago. Please go to the archive
of WhaleNet where you will find the answers to these and many other questions
many of you usually ask me.

Best wishes,

Aldemaro Romero, Ph.D.
Director and Associate Professor
Environmental Studies Program
Macalester College
1600 Grand Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55105-1899
(651) 696-8157
(651) 696-6443 (fax)
romero@macalester.edu

   Hi! My name is Kara and I'm a 9th grade homeschooling student. I have a interest in marine biology and in my career pathways course, I need to interveiw a marine biolgist or someone in the field. If you could please answer some questions I would greatly appreciate it.

   I need to know your occupation title and a brief job desciption. I also need to know what kind of  ideas/data  that you use. How closely your work deals people and the public, and what type of equipment that you use in your work.

  I also would like to know on a personal level how much you like your job, and if you would recommend it to someone who is interested in that field.

            & nbsp;            &nb sp;              ;             & nbsp;            &nb sp;          THANK YOU,
            & nbsp;            &nb sp;              ;             & nbsp;            &nb sp;              ;   Kara
            & nbsp;            &nb sp;              ;             & nbsp;            &nb sp;      (avril84@hotmail.com)