Subject: Slides and sounds

Al Romero (romero@macalester.edu)
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 08:14:20 -0600

---------- Forwarded message ----------

At 01:06 AM 2/10/99 +0000, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>For a class I must give a presentation on Gray Whales. During my
>presentation I would like to show slides, as well as play recorded
>sounds from these whales. However, I have not been able to locate a
>source for either. Do you have any suggestions as to where I may obtain
>this type of material?
>
>I recognize that this type material will have been produced by another,
>and will give full credit to the source.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Sean

The two sources for slides that I use for purposes similar like yours are:

1. The Mammal Image Library of the American Society of Mammalogists.  Their
web page that includes catalogue and instructions on how to order is:

http://www.emporia.edu/biosci/msl/

2. Carolina. This is a company that supplied educational material. Their
web site is:

http://www.carolina.com

Best wishes,

Aldemaro Romero, Ph.D.