Subject: Marine Biologist

bcooper@neaq.org
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 20:04:13 -0500 (EST)

Hi Christina,
	Well Christina, I think I have the best job in the world. I go to
work every day knowing that it, most likely, will not be like the day
before. In my line of work I get to work with many smart and talented
people who teach me a lot. I get to work with some incrediable animals:
seals, whales, sea otters, all kinds of fish, and birds.
I learn something new every day.
Here at WhaleNet we have some career links if your interested:
whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/ed-resources.html
Look for the career section. I think you can get to it through the Student
section as well.

If you have further questions please contact me,

Bob Cooper