Subject: Re: whales

bcooper@neaq.org
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 21:57:01 -0500 (EST)

Caitlin,
	I'm glad you wrote to us here at Whalenet. I can't send off images
to you as I think yo are abetter judge of what you you want, but I can
give you the site where there are a few.
whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/classifications.html
Go to the images section of the page and you'll see lots of links,
hopefully you'll find one you like.

Good luck,

Bob Cooper
Sr. Biologist