Subject: Migrations

bcooper@neaq.org
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 17:56:14 -0500 (EST)

> I am doing a science fair project in school and my topic is " Do whales and
> seals behave differently durring migration?"  I need information on whales and
> seals behavior and migratory paths on a ten day basis durring migration.  I
> also need information on whales and seals over all behaviors durring migration
> to draw a hypothesis, such as if they stop to eat or do they eat before the
> jurney, or do they travel in groups or by themselves.
>                 Please Email me at Cecil905 @ AOL.com the information that is
> needed  it would be very helpful and I would apriciate it.

Hi,
	Well your asking a pretty broad question. You might want to narrow
your subject down to one whale species and one seal species. Otherwise you
will be looking at a huge amount of information.
Once you narrow down your species list you could start your search here at
WhaleNet. whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/ed_resources.html or
whale.wheelock.edu and look for the search section.

If you have more questions feel free to drop me a line.

Good luck,

Bob Cooper.