Subject: Whale's tail

Bob Cooper (
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 00:45:21 -0500

>Hi, just a dumb question.
>Is there a different name for the whale's tail? something like fluque or
>fluck or floock.. no idea, perhaps you can clear this mistery for me...
>Thank you so much,
>Eduardo Flores

Hi Eduardo,
	The "tail" is usually called the flukes.
I hope this clears it up for you. If you have any more questions about
whales drop us a line.

Bob Cooper