Subject: bottlenosed whales

Bob Cooper (bcoop@neaq.org)
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 00:34:44 -0500

>Dear Bob,
>
>	I am currently an eighth grader, attending St. Veronica's catholic
>school.  I
>am E-mailing to you because I have a question needed to be answered.  I would
>like to know if you have any useful information about bottlenosed whales.  I
>am asking because I have a friend who needs information on bottlenosed whales,
>and couldn't find it anywhere currently.  If you have any information, I, and
>my friend, whould greatly appreciate it.  E-mail me with your results at
>manuel_quiles@hotmail.com or Manuel_Quiles_98@yahoo.com.  Thank you for your
>time reading this message.
>
>Sincerely,
>Manuel Quiles

Hi Manuel,
	Not knowing a tremendous amount about bottlenose whales, other than
they are great divers, I did a search of the archives at WhaleNet and I
found a great write-up about bottlenose whales in the archive:
http://whale.wheelock.edu:80/archives/ask97/0117.html ,Nathalie Patenaude
summarized them quite well.
There was more on the net:
http://www.whaletimes.org/beaked.htm
http://www.antarctic.com.au/encyclopaedia/bio/WhaleSthB.html

You might also check the bibliographies at WhaleNet as well:
http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/ed_resources.html#biblio

Good luck,
Bob Cooper.