Subject: too many fish in the sea

roman (jroman@GNV.IFAS.UFL.EDU)
Tue, 09 Mar 1999 11:05:39 +0100

>Dear sir
>    I saw your great work on the net and I would like to help me in a
>research I'm a student in the acadimic year faculty of scince alexandria
>university and I want some help in the following nots
>

>1- Worm water fish disease
>2- Bacterial fish diseas ( worm water - fresh and saline- )
>3- The animal behavior or marine animal behavior for fish and
>   (invertebrates - aquatic mammals -if you can- )
>4- Aggressive behaviors ( threat displays - Games and fight -
>   Teuitorial behavior )
>And if there were any illusterated pictures please send me it at
>( 101 Elsheikh youssef st. ALEXANDRIA - EGYPT - islam ibrahim )
>

>I'll be thankfull if u can reply me soon
>
>            Thanks sir

Dear Islam:

Do you have access to the Internet?  I think your best bet is to run a
search on the topics you're interested in on Altavista
(http://altavista.digital.com/)or whatever search engine you're familiar
with.  That should be a good start.

Otherwise the library at your university will know a lot more about fish
diseases and behavior than I can provide here.

Good luck!

Joe

Joseph Roman
University of Florida