Subject: Seahorse

Martine Berube (martine@sbs.bangor.ac.uk)
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 12:41:50 GMT

At 01.03 PM 17-03-1999 +0000, you wrote:
>DEAR MARTINE,
>
>IM REBECCA ATKINS,I LIVE IN CONNECTICUT.RIGHT NOW IN SCHOOL,I AM DOING A
>REPORT ON THE SEAHORSE, AND I WANTED SOME EXTRA INFO ON IT.I FORGOT TO
>TELL YOU, I GO TO NOANK ELEMENTRY SCHOOL,IN FOURTH GRADE.I AM VERY
>EXCITED TO BE WRITING TO YOU, AND I AM HOPING THAT YOU CAN ANSEWR MY
>QUESTION.HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>WHAT PARTICULAR FISH EAT THE SEAHORSE? ALSO,WHAT ARE THE SEAHORSES
>ENEMIES?IF YOU CCAN ANSEWR MY QUESTION,PLEASE DO.
>

>						SINCERLY,
>

>								REBECCA ATKINS,YOUR NEW FRIEND!!!!!!!

Dear Rebecca,
I have to tell you that seahorses are not my suject of expertise and
therefore I have to send you to some other internet sites. Here are two
sites which will help you and if you are not satisfy with the information, I
would suggest to ask "Shamu" at the Seaworld website listed below.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/seahorse/
http://www.seaworld.org/ask_shamu/seahorse.html

Good luck with your report,
Martine