Subject: embroyology

Martine Berube (martine@sbs.bangor.ac.uk)
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 18:17:19 GMT

At 07.54 PM 21-03-1999 -0500, you wrote:
>i hate to bother you but i am a grade 13 student in Ontario and have a
>project on the embryology of a sea lion, or related animal, the problem
>is I am having great difficulty in locating proper information.  web
>sites or book references would be great!  Hope to hear from you
>
>jessie

Dear Jessie,
I am afraid that I don't know or have good references on the subject. I
would suggest that you contact scientists working on pinniped such as people
from the Seal Conservation Society (http://www.greenchannel.com/tec/seals.htm).
Good luck and I am sorry I could not be of more help,
Cheers,
Martine
Martine Berube
School of Biological Sciences