Subject: interview for research project

Martine Berube (martine@sbs.bangor.ac.uk)
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 15:19:45 GMT

Dear Caroline,
I am sorry but I don't think it is OK for me to answer the questions of your
essay. If you have difficulty to answer some of these questions, please
don't hesitate to ask me and I will help you with pleasure. You should look
at the Bio-Acoustics and Marine Acoustics links on the WhaleNet website
http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/ed_resources.html.
Cheers,
Martine

At 09.27 AM 23-03-1999 EST, you wrote:
>Hi. My name is Caroline Ramsey and I am in 7th grade.I am doing a research
>project on whale communication and I was wondering if you could answer some
>questions for me. There are 10 questions total, they aren't like exam essays
>either, maybe a sentence or two for each :-) , and if it wouldn't be too much
>of a bother, could you answer them for me? My science teacher says that we are
>not allowed to ask over email, so if you don't mind I would need either your
>phone# or fax#. If you don't either want to do this or just don't have time, I
>can understand, but I would appreciate hearing back from you either way, so I
>can make other arrangements if necessary. Thanx so much.		Caroline.

Martine Berube
School of Biological Sciences
University of Wales - Bangor
Deiniol Road, Bangor