Subject: whale ecology report

Martine Berube (martine@sbs.bangor.ac.uk)
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 12:23:07 GMT

Dear Pam,
Here are two papers and a website that might be of interest.

WELCH HE, BERGMANN MA, SIFERD TD, et al. ENERGY-FLOW THROUGH THE MARINE
ECOSYSTEM OF THE LANCASTER SOUND REGION, ARCTIC CANADA ARCTIC 45: (4)
343-357 DEC 1992

SAKSHAUG E, BJORGE A, GULLIKSEN B, et al. STRUCTURE, BIOMASS DISTRIBUTION,
AND ENERGETICS OF THE PELAGIC ECOSYSTEM IN THE BARENTS SEA - A SYNOPSIS
POLAR BIOL 14: (6) 405-411 AUG 1994

http://darwin.bio.uci.edu/~sustain/bio65/Titlpage.htm

Sincerely,
Martine