Subject: Humpback whale interview

Caroline Margaret Delong (delong@hawaii.edu)
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 12:51:49 -1000

On Sat, 24 Apr 1999, elk wrote:

> Hi,
> 	I am doing a project on Marine Biology and I chose Baleen Whales.  The
> project is to do a magazine about Marine Biology.  My feature article is
> about Humpback whales and I need an interveiw to get a good grade.  I was
> wondering if you could ansewr some Humpback or Baleen whale questions or
> maybe some one else could help but I don't know much and I only have boring
> questions.  Please help me.  My e-mail is elk@dnc.net.  Please get back to
> me soon.  Or tell me someone else that can answer Humpback whale qusetions.
> 			Thanks,
> 				Kelsi

Dear Kelsi,

You may send me your questions on humpback whales and I will do my best to
answer them.  We can find some exciting topics to talk about- don't worry!
I can also consult with some colleagues of mine who do research on
humpback whales, if you ask a question I can't answer.

Doing a magazine sounds like a great idea!

Aloha,
Carrie