Subject: Re: No Subject

Howard Garrett (tokitae@bellsouth.net)
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 20:38:25 -0400 (EDT)

>Dear sir, I live in Santa Cruz, Ca. and frequently take long walks combing
>the shorline north of town. Yesterday my dog Ace and I walked apon a very
>large bone. It looked to be the pelvis bone since it is very
>large(150-300lbs) and has ball joint at one end very close together, and no
>eye holes or brain cavity, although there is a cavity it didn't appear to be
>craneal. After talking to a friend who also saw it, he claimed it to be
>skull. I am interested in viewing skeleton remains of a whale to better align
>this bone in its proper place. Can you suggest a web site or books?
>Sincerely, Jason       RIMDOG@AOL.com

        That sounds like a fascinating discovery, but I haven't a clue what
it is. I also can't guide you to a book or web site that would give
illustrations of whale skeletons. I've seen whale skulls and skeletons,
however, and if you can forward me a photo it's possible I could find out
what it is.

Howard Garrett
Tokitae Foundation
Lolita Campaign Coordinator
(305) 672-4039
tokitae@bellsouth.net

For more on Lolita, and to hear her family and see a video of Lolita in
her tank, check out the NEW Free Lolita web site at: http://www.FreeLolita.net

and for a campaign overview, see the EVEN NEWER Lolita Come Home Page at:
http://www.rockisland.com/~tokitae/